Insurer’s latest offerings provide customized coverage options and greater insurance benefits
13 AUGUST 2019, Manila, Philippines – FWD Philippines (“FWD”), part of pan-Asian FWD Group and one of the country’s fastest-growing insurers, has strengthened its Set for Life variable unit-linked (VUL) product proposition with the launch of a new set of add-ons tailor-made for people’s diverse lifestyles and evolving insurance needs. Bundled with FWD’s Set for Life product, FWD’s starter investment-linked insurance plan, these optional add-ons provide extra layers of protection that suit every customer’s insurance needs and budget.
“We’re passionate about fulfilling the evolving protection needs of Filipino customers with simple, relevant, and affordable insurance products,” said FWD Philippines President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Grimes. “Our new protection add-ons and lifestyle bundles are geared towards ensuring that our growing customer base will have the opportunity to get much-needed protection as they invest in their financial future today. In line with our vision to change the way people feel about insurance, we remain focused on giving Filipinos financial peaceb of mind when and where it matters.”
Achieve more with Protection Add-ons
FWD Philippines’ newest Protection Add-ons can be layered on top of the Set for Life investment-linked insurance plan, giving customers optimum coverage so they can live life to the fullest. Customers can enjoy the benefits of Set for Life plan and these add-ons:
• HealthPro is a critical illness insurance add-on that covers 42 major illnesses, 15 minor illnesses, and death. It pays 100% of the benefit amount upon diagnosis of a major illness, 20% of the benefit amount for minor illness, and 100% of the benefit amount for death.
• LifePro is a life insurance add-on that covers death and terminal illness. It pays 100% of the benefit amount upon the insured’s death or diagnosis of a terminal illness and provides an additional 20% of the benefit amount if the death happens abroad.
• SafetyPro is an accident insurance add-on that covers the insured up to 75 years old. It pays 100% of the benefit amount if the insured dies due to an accident.
• SurePro is an add-on that waives premiums if the insured is diagnosed with critical illness or total or permanent disability.
Be “Set for Life” with FWD Lifestyle Bundles
These new add-on benefits can be layered with FWD’s Set for Life plan into ready-made Lifestyle Bundles for customers to choose from based on their protection needs:
• Young breadwinners en route to achieving their dreams can purchase the Proactive Lifestyle Bundle, a Set for Life plan which comes with SafetyPro and SurePro, for as low as P2,066 a month.
• The Future-Ready Bundle, a Set for Life plan which comes with LifePro and SurePro, is a fit for early nesters starting their own family, for as low as P2,095 a month.
• Parents can build a legacy for a healthier future for their family with the Go-Getter Lifestyle Bundle, a Set for Life plan which comes with SurePro and HealthPro, for as low as P2,262 a month.
• Customers looking for one that combines the benefits of all add-ons can avail the All-In Lifestyle Bundle. With this Set for Life plan which comes with HealthPro, LifePro, SafetyPro, and SurePro, a customer can secure the highest level of coverage for as low as P2,349 a month.
All premium rates quoted above are for 30-year-old, male customers with 10-year premium pay.
FWD’s Protection Add-ons and Lifestyle Bundles are now available through FWD Life’s Financial Wealth Planners. Interested customers may call the 24/7 FWD Customer Connect Hotline at (02) 888-8388 or chat with a Customer Connect Executive via FWD’s 24/7 Live Chat (www.fwd.com.ph) to set an appointment. These add-ons and bundles will also soon be available in all branches of Security Bank, which has a bancassurance distribution arrangement with FWD.