- We need all medical and hospital records to support a loss of life claim - including:
- Hospital admission records
- Diagnostic tests
- Clinical abstract
- Discharge summary
- The insured person’s death certificate. Please note, this must be an original copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) or by the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Proof of relationship between the insured person and you, the beneficiary. Examples are below:
- For children beneficiaries: original PSA copy of birth certificate(s)
- For husband/wife beneficiary: original PSA copy of marriage contract
Copy of both insured person and beneficiary's government ID. Must include date of birth, photo, and signature.
If death was due to accident or injury:
Certified true copy police report or police traffic incident report, if any.
What does ‘certified’ mean?
This means the document must be checked and signed by the relevant authority – for example, the police or a hospital.