Death - In the event that the borrower passes away, FWD will pay you the outstanding loan balance.
Total and Permanent Disability - Should the borrower become totally and permanently disabled, FWD will pay the outstanding loan balance.
• In the event that the borrower is diagnosed with any of the five critical illnesses, FWD will advance the benefit amount to pay you or reduce the outstanding loan balance.
• We provide coverage for the following critical illnesses:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack
- Renal failure or kidney failure
Exclusions may apply including pre-existing conditions.
Refer to the sales illustration for a list of exclusions.
For more information, talk to your FWD Financial Advisor.