Have the confidence to follow your dreams knowing you and your loved ones’ are protected from unexpected financial burdens of a critical illness and common diseases in the Philippines.
Life insurance plan that’s easy on the budget and allows you to enjoy life while financially protecting you and those you care about.
KanDuu covers you, so you CAN DO everything you want in life with no hesitations.
We’ve made it even more convenient for you to enjoy life with our hassle-free payment system by giving you the freedom of choice. Choose a payment method that is more suitable for your needs.
Put away your Pinterest decor collection for a minute. There’s a lot more you need to figure out before you can live on your own. If you’re itching to move out ever since you got your first paycheck, you better get this quiz started, quick!
by Marella Castro, 12 August 2017
Going solo is an important transition in life. Definitely a legit adult goal! Before you get all excited about zero curfews or eating whatever you want, you might want to think about whether you are actually ready for “adulting” in the real world. Take this quiz to find out for sure.
1. You get home from work tired and hungry. There’s nothing ready to eat in the fridge. What do you do?
2. You made plans to hang out with friends but you have a leak in your apartment, which of these do you opt for?
3. It’s grocery day! What’s in the cart?
4. When the bill comes in the mail:
5. You hear a suspicious noise in the middle of the night. How do you react?
6. You just got your paycheck. What’s your next step?
7. You accidentally cut yourself while in the kitchen. What happens next?
8. If your furniture could talk, it would say
9. When the building personnel announces an emergency, you:
10. The first time you realize you come home to your place in the exact state you left, you:
If you got mostly B’s and C’s, you might not be ready for the real deal. Maybe you haven’t realized that taking care of yourself is a lot of work. Being independent is often just doing what you gotta do, even if you don’t feel like it. Until you fully understand what this means and the serious consequences of your actions (or inaction), don’t let go of that down payment.
If you answered mostly A’s, congrats! Independence will be a good look on you. Of course, there will always be a place for you at home. But try not to come crawling back after a few bumps on the road. This will only prove to your parents you weren’t ready to begin with. At which point, you’d lose all arguments by default from here to the next life… or until you move out again.