As CX Manager, you are self-driven and independent leader who can oversee CX improvement projects and day to day customer recovery programs. You will assist in designing the experience via a customer journey and lifecycle management.
You will closely monitor the satisfaction of our internal and external customers. You will be coming up with coming up with innovative CX improvements projects affecting different parts of the organisation. You are expected to collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders across the different departments.
The Customer Experience Manager will be reporting to the Head of Customer Experience. You are expected to be process and customer experience oriented, with ability to solve unfamiliar problems with a structured and analytic approach. You must be able to coach and mentor the CX Ambassadors as they help you co-ordinate organisation changes. You must have passion for customers. You must be able to engage in strategic planning and help deliver the best customer experience to achieve our brand vision “to change the way customers feel about insurance”.
A. Strategy & Planning
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine business objectives and strategy for all customer propositions and customer journeys
- Create, design and drive effective direct marketing and communication plans for all activities at corporate level, individual business units and product components to achieve the corporate objectives
- Accountable for customer experience KPIs and prepares corresponding reports
- Generate customer experience improvement initiatives using data insight and ongoing measurement
- Collaborate with internal and external departments for CX improvements initiative
- Co-ordinate across departments in case of customer experience issues
B. Policy, Process & Procedures
- Provide expert advice and guidance to all areas of the business on marketing
- Oversee and ensure all departmental output are fully complied with Legal, Audit, Compliance and Corporate Communications
C. Environmental Awareness/Customer Focus
- Be the voice of the customer and help the organization understand how to satisfy their needs to enable delivery of business objectives
- Champion marketing strategy and ensure they are integrated into future activities
- Ensure and maintain good relationships with key and relevant service providers to promote the branding of the company
Interested parties may send their full résumés with current and expected salary, education, and working experience to Human Resources Department.
Address: Human Resources, 19/F W Fifth Avenue Building, 5th Avenue corner 32nd Street,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634, Philippines