Have the confidence to follow your dreams knowing you and your loved ones’ are protected from unexpected financial burdens of a critical illness and common diseases in the Philippines.
Life insurance plan that’s easy on the budget and allows you to enjoy life while financially protecting you and those you care about.
A little planning can go a long way. So whether you’re looking for a life insurance coverage with savings that everyone can enjoy, or an investment that protects you and those you care about, find what you need here.
KanDuu covers you, so you CAN DO everything you want in life with no hesitations.
We’ve made it even more convenient for you to enjoy life with our hassle-free payment system by giving you the freedom of choice. Choose a payment method that is more suitable for your needs.
Are FWD business hubs open during the General Community Quarantine?
Our FWD branch operations in the cities of Baguio and Davao will resume on June 1, Monday. These business hubs will be ready to serve our customers from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Our business hubs in Cagayan de Oro and Valencia City, Bukidnon have earlier resumed operations with increased safety measures in place. Starting June 1, these two hubs in Northern Mindanao will be operating from 9:00 am to 3:00pm.
Our Metro Manila and Cebu business hubs are temporarily closed. Everyone's safety is our priority and we advise our customers in these locations to continue making their transactions at home via FWD Tapp or by connecting with their FWD advisors.
You may reach us via email at CustomerConnect.email@example.com or via LiveChat, accessible through this website and FWD Tapp. As a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of our employees, we have temporarily suspended our hotline. In spite of this, we are here for you 24/7 via our other communication channels.
To conveniently stay up-to-date with your policy status and benefits, download FWD Tapp on App Store for iOS and Google Play Store for Android. For questions on how to log in, reach us via LiveChat at fwd.com.ph.
With the general community quarantine, all land, air, and sea transportation are currently restricted. But don’t worry, a digital copy of your policy contract can be accessed via FWD Tapp. Find it in “My Tapp Services” under “Policy Documents”.
What is ‘FWD COVID-19 Assist’ Death Benefit? Do my existing FWD insurance plans cover COVID-19?
‘FWD COVID-19 Assist’ is a special COVID-19 coverage for eligible existing policyholders that provides the following death benefits:
• Individual plan issued on or before March 31, 2020 (except Kandüü, Set Ka Na, and Peace plans): ₱100,000, with additional ₱50,000 if insured is a medical frontliner
• Kandüü plan issued on or before March 31, 2020: ₱10,000, with additional ₱5,000 if insured is a medical frontliner
Additional ₱25,000 will be paid if the policyholder is registered in FWD Tapp upon claiming for the insured’s ‘FWD COVID-19 Assist’ Death Benefit.
You are covered with the ‘FWD COVID-19 Assist’ Death Benefit if you have the plans mentioned above, issued on or before March 31, 2020.
Get more information by visiting the FWD COVID-19 Assist page.
To guarantee the health and safety of our customers, we have enabled our agents to present products remotely. If you’d like to be connected with an FWD Financial Advisor, please click here
You may also buy insurance through shop.fwd.com.ph. Our products online are: KanMend which protects you against 42 covered critical illnesses, KanLive which covers for death, and KanGuard which covers accidents and terrorism. However, these products do not include additional COVID-19 benefits.
How can I file for my claims during the General Community Quarantine?
For your convenience, here are a few simple steps to file for your claims online:
For COVID-19 claims, please visit the FWD COVID-19 Assist page.
How do I make Variable Unit-Linked (VUL) fund transactions for my investments?
How do I track my investment?
You can monitor your investment performance and manage your portfolio via FWD Tapp. For non-Tapp users, you may visit our Investment page for the latest fund valuation and investment updates.
Is there a grace period for the payment of insurance premiums?
Our payment services continue to be available via:
• FWD Tapp online payment using your debit/credit card, or GCash
• MOTO Facility Cardless Swiping
There are two (2) ways to pay via MOTO:
1. Via Auto-Charge Arrangement (ACA) form to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. . Via email to email@example.com without ACA form; and for policies with same policy owner and credit cardholder subject to the following requirements.
Submission of the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org from registered email address only:
Subject: MOTO Application No./Policy No. <indicate Policy No.>
a. Request to charge:
c. Owner of credit card: should be policy owner only
d. Credit card number (VISA/Mastercard/JCB/AmEx only):
e. Expiry date:
f. Application/Policy no.:
• Landbank Payment Portal through the LinkBiz payment portal link, https://www.lbp-eservices.com/egps/portal/index.jsp
• Over-the-Counter (OTC) Bills Payment Facility is available only at selected BPI and Security Bank branches. Please check their websites regularly for updates on branches that are open during the ECQ period.
Our Bank partners, BDO and Metrobank are still on TEMPORARY SUSPENSION of their bank services until further notice. Please check their websites regularly for updates on branches that remain open.
• Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) Enrolment Facility
1. FWD will temporarily accept digital copies of ADA forms for Security Bank. Simply send a clear signed copy of the ADA form and a copy of any government-issued ID of the Security Bank account owner to email@example.com with subject: SBC ADA ENROLLMENT Policy No. <type Policy No.>
2. Original copy should be sent to FWD 7 days after ECQ period. Please note that non-submission of original form after 10 days will result to disenrollment of policy to ADA by SBC.
3. New enrollment of BPI, BDO, and Metrobank ADA is temporarily suspended until further notice.
We accept Bills payment through the following online banking and mobile apps:
• Security Bank Online and Mobile Banking
How to enroll in Security Bank online banking
FAQs in Security Bank Online Banking
• MetroBank Online Banking
• BDO Online Banking
How to sign up for BDO Online and Mobile Banking
How to pay online
• BPI Online Banking
Register to online banking
How to pay bills using BPI online or the new BPI mobile app
How to enroll a biller using BPI online
• BancNet Online Banking
Go to the BancNet Online website at https://www.bancnetonline.com/BancnetWeb/login.do
Follow this 2-step process to use the BancNet Online payment facility:
- Step 1 - Follow the user registration process on the log in page
- Step 2 - Once successfully registered, next step is to register and go to "Add ATM" process
Biller’s Name: select “FWD Life Insurance”
Account Name: enter complete policy owner’s name
Subscriber/Account/Reference No.: enter 03 + 8-digit policy number (e.g. 0350000000)
Amount: enter Premium amount
All online Premium payments are processed and applied T+1 after successful payment (subject to bank payment cut-off).
What is a free-look period?
A free-look period is necessary to make the process of buying insurance transparent, easy and fulfilling for the customer, rather than leaving them with the feeling that they have purchased something that they would not have otherwise needed.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to rapidly evolve, we want to give you the confidence to not worry as you are given enough time to review your insurance plans should financial problems get in the way. FWD Customers who have purchased individual insurance policies are eligible for a free-look extension of up to 60 days from time of policy issuance.
Why is it that only new life insurance plans issued starting April 1, 2020 until May 31, 2020 are covered by the free-look period?