• What information do I need to report a Death Claim?

  • When reporting a claim, please provide us the following: Policy Number, Name of Insured and Owner, Date of Death, Cause of Death, Place of Death, and Contact Details. You may call Customer Connect +632-888-8388 or email us at for assistance.

  • Am I qualified to file a Claim? Who is qualified?
  • For a Death Claim, the order of eligibility is ranked as: [1st] Primary Beneficiary (or the main recipient of death benefit) or Contingent Beneficiary (only entitled if no Primary Beneficiaries survive the Insured), [2nd] Owner (if no designated living beneficiaries), [3rd] Substitute Beneficiaries (if no designated living beneficiaries and Owner), and lastly, the Estate (if none of the above).

  • I want to file a claim. What are the requirements?
  • Please click here for a summary of the Claims process. You may also call Customer Connect at +632-888-8388 if you have additional questions.
  • Do I need to submit the original Claim documents?
  • Yes, only original Claim documents will be accepted. You may submit all documents to our Customer Connect Centre or FWD Branch Offices, or through your Financial Wealth Planner and Financial Solutions Consultant. For the list of offices, please click here. You can also forward a soft copy of the documents to so we can start to assess your claim.

  • Can a minor beneficiary file a claim?

  • Yes, the minor beneficiary can file a claim but he must be represented by a Legal Guardian or appointed Trustee who must also accomplish and submit the required forms. Click here to see list of Death Claim requirements.
  • How do I receive the death claim benefit?
  • Please click here to see the procedure of claims release.
  • I have the Claim forms and documents ready. When should I file the Claim?
  • Please click here to see the submission timeline.
  • But I’m overseas. Can I still apply for a Claim?
  • Yes, you can. Just mail your claim application to our office here. Please remember that documents coming from abroad require the Philippine Consular Office’s authentication first. You simply need to bring all your claim documents to the Philippine Consular Office in your location to get them authenticated.
  • Can a representative transact on my behalf?
  • Yes, the representative may. Please provide a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with the Claim requirements, including valid identification for both beneficiary and representative.
  • Can I request that my Claim check be sent directly to me?
  • Yes, Claim checks can be delivered directly to the beneficiary. Please make sure that you provide this option during your Claim application. For more information, you can call Customer Connect at +632-888-8388.

Policy / Policy Service

  • How do I register in the Customer Connect portal?
  • Go to the Customer Connect Portal and click on ‘New User. After you type in your details a security code will be sent to your mobile number. Nominate your username and password and you’re good to go! If you’re overseas, please call our Customer Connect team at +632-888-8388 and a Customer Connect Executive will be happy to help you.
  • I’m having trouble registering. Who can I speak to?
  • If you’re having technical problems or need support, you can call us at +632-888-8388 or email
  • I have questions about my policy. Who can I talk to?
  • There are many ways to get in touch with us. Find your preferred channel here.
  • I need to file and report a claim.
  • Please visit the Claims for more information regarding the processes involved. You can also read the Claims FAQ section of this page.
  • How do I increase or decrease my life coverage?
  • Kindly submit the Policy Change Form (dated, signed, witnessed), Health Statement Form and Policy Contract (if policy is rewritten) to our offices, along with the payment of the premium difference. You can find all of them in the Forms page. Remember, an increase is allowed within one (1) year from effective date. A reduced coverage will require assignees or irrevocable beneficiaries’ consent.
  • I want to change my billing method and frequency.
  • Please submit a new Auto Debit / Charge Form and completed Policy Change Form (dated, signed, witnessed) with the desired frequency and mode of payment. Remember, the new frequency should conform to the cycle of the original mode of payment. For example, a quarterly schedule may be changed into an annual schedule on the policy’s anniversary date.
  • I need to update my contact details. How can I do this?
  • If you’ve already registered online, you can easily update your contact information via our Customer Connect Portal. If you haven’t, feel free to call our Customer Connect hotline (+632-888-8388) and we’ll be glad to update it for you.
  • My Policy Pack is damaged / lost. Can you send me a duplicate?
  • You may access your policy contract anytime, anywhere via our Customer Connect Portal. However, if you’d like to receive a physical copy, FWD can send you a duplicate policy upon submission of the following: Notarized declaration of Lost Policy Contract, Certification from the municipality, the damaged policy contract (if possible), processing fee of Php200 (if certification from municipality is included, the fee may be waived), and Photocopy of Owner’s valid ID (with signature). Forms may be downloaded here.
  • I want to change my beneficiaries. How do I do that?
  • You may do so upon submission of two (2) copies of the Policy Change Form (dated, signed, and witnessed) to our offices. Remember, your new form will erase your previous beneficiaries so be sure to designate whether a beneficiary is revocable or irrevocable. If your current beneficiary is irrevocable, please have him sign the form; if you’re designating your spouse as a new beneficiary, please provide a marriage contract; if your intended beneficiary is a minor, please name a Trustee on the form, along with a notarized Trust Deed Form.

Premium Payment

  • What bank slip should I use to pay my premiums?
  • When paying your premiums, be sure to use the Bills Payment Slip under the merchant ‘FWD’. Indicate the Application Reference No. for the initial payment. For subsequent premium payments, indicate the payment code (03) + your 8-Digit Policy No.
  • Can I use my Credit Card as payment facility?
  • Yes. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex and JCB Credit Card.
  • Can I make monthly payments to my policy?
  • Yes, certainly. Simply enroll your bank account to the Auto Debit Arrangement facility in order for us to debit your monthly premiums. Our partner banks are BPI, BDO, Metrobank, and Security Bank.
  • Do your FWD Customer Connect Centres and branches accept over-the-counter payments?
  • Yes, our branches accept over-the-counter payments for premiums. We also accept online banking payments, Auto-Debit and Auto-Charge arrangements.
  • Do I get an Official Receipt? How?
  • Official receipts are sent to you depending on your chosen mode of delivery as chosen in your Application for Insurance. You can also access your Customer Portal to view your official receipts.
  • Who can I contact if I encounter any problems on my payments?
  • Please call Customer Connect +632-888-8388 to speak to a Customer Connect Executive. You may also speak with your Financial Solutions Consultant or Financial Wealth Planner.

Let us learn about your needs

Customer Hotline

+632 888 8388