How do the wealthy become even wealthier? By adopting the mindset of the ultrawealthy or the 1% of the world. That mindset is to invest nonstop to ensure continued financial growth and safeguard their current financial assets. What many people don’t realize is that the rich have a different way of looking at money. Having accomplished success in their businesses or professions, and having invested successfully, they have the confidence and mentality that they can do more.
“Wealthy people never consider any other way to be. They already know they’re worth millions, that nobody else has their unique skills and talents,” according to Entrepreneur. Henry Ford also famously said, “If you think you can or think you can’t, either way—you’re right.”
The rich and ultrarich never put all their eggs in one basket. Instead, they invest in a variety of assets such as private and commercial real estate, raw lands, artworks, stocks, bonds, and many other financial instruments.
American producer David Geffen, for instance, is said to be the biggest investor in art, owning over $1.1 billion worth of artworks; Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway has invested in tech, banks, petroleum, and even a chain of restaurants; Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has invested in tech, retail, media and space exploration; Elon Musk, who holds the distinction of being the richest man in the world with $271 billion in assets, has invested in tech, automobile and space exploration.
Many Hollywood celebrities who made their money as actors have also bankrolled movies themselves and jumped into Silicon Valley and cryptocurrency. Among the early investors in tech are actors Ashton Kutcher, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Jamie Foxx.
While we can’t all be like them, we can take away lessons from how the world’s biggest investors and risk-takers think. They—and all financial experts—agree that diversification is an investing basic. In fact, Warren Buffett calls it “a protection against ignorance”.
Global opportunities to fuel your investments
One more thing the rich have in common is that they grab opportunities as they come regardless of the prevalent economic environment. You, too, can do this with FWD, which currently has 16 funds that you can invest into. Among the 16 funds, ten are aggressive, four are moderate, and two are conservative.
FWD continues to give investors more options and innovative products such as the FWD US Dollar Nitro Global Payout Fund and the FWD US Dollar Velocity Global Payout Fund to cater to customers seeking alternative means and aiming to receive regular payouts in these challenging global financial conditions.
Why are FWD’s US Dollar Funds good options for investors?
- FWD US Dollar Nitro Global Payout Fund and FWD US Dollar Velocity Global Payout Fund aim to generate regular dividend payouts from equities, fixed income, and multi-asset funds as they are invested in different global funds and companies that are paying high dividends and interests.
- The dollar funds not only aim to give regular dividend payouts, they grow your capital as well.
- You don’t have to do any work in terms of determining where to invest your money because FWD’s fund managers do it for you with the goal of growing your wealth.
- FWD US Dollar Global Payout Funds—available for FWD Dollar All Set Higher—
gives you protection or coverage of up to 100 years old. If you pass away before age 100, your family will receive the death benefit equivalent to 125% of the paid premium or the account value, whichever is higher.
FWD US Dollar Nitro Global Payout Fund
- FWD US Dollar Nitro Global Payout Fund is created for investors with an aggressive appetite for risk and want to earn more.
- Investors receive an above-average income without sacrificing long-term capital growth because the fund invests in a combination of global equity funds, convertible bond funds and multi asset income funds, among others.
- It provides diversified exposure to many of the world’s largest companies listed under the MSCI World Index Fund.
FWD US Dollar Velocity Global Payout Fund
- FWD US Dollar Velocity Global Payout Fund is designed for investors with a moderate appetite for risk.
- It aims to provide regular payouts and achieve long-term capital growth by investing mainly in global fixed-income funds (80%) like Global High-Income Bond Fund and High Yield Corporate Bonds, and in equities (20%) invested in MCSI World Index Fund.
- It is suited for long-term capital protection and stable growth.
Your wealth is your legacy
Wealth in the Philippines can be found in all sectors, industries and from all corners of the country. People may have inherited their wealth or are first-generation, rags-to-riches success stories. They may be business people in the provinces who now want to scale up their business ventures; entrepreneurs who want to reinvest in new companies; or professionals who have reached the peak of their careers and are looking to invest more but don’t have the time to manage their financial portfolios.
What they have in common is the desire to diversify their holdings and at the same time receive regular dividend payouts so they can enjoy life even more. FWD US Dollar Nitro Global Payout Fund and FWD US Dollar Velocity Global Payout Fund aim to give them the means to achieve their goals by offering new global choices on where and how to invest and grow their money.
Book a free financial session with an FWD financial advisor today to know more about these two dollar funds.